Legal framework (in brief) for Startups in Vietnam

Thảo luận trong 'Quản trị và Khởi nghiệp' bắt đầu bởi Administrator, 29/3/17.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator Thành viên BQT Thay đổi để phát triển!

Vietnam has been better for startups in recent years. Part of the reason is Vietnam’s pro – business environment as well as legal framework and the government incentives that startups in Vietnam can avail of for their operations.

As other countries, the business legal system of Vietnam changes quickly. Although there is no single law governing the Startups’ activities in Vietnam but also some Laws changed since the enactment of the Law on Enterprises No.60/2005/QH11 dated 29 November 2005 and the Law on Investment No.59/2005/QH11 dated 29 November 2005 have greatly clarified and modernized the Startup regulatory framework. From 2014 to 2015, the National Assembly of Vietnam passed the 2014 Law on Enterprise and 2014 Law in Investment, replaced both of 2005 Laws above with many regulations on enterprises, including Startups companies, which consistent with the treaties, international practices and development trends. Acting as a lawyer for Startups in Vietnam for years, I also know what and which legal problems the startup founders have to face and solve when they start to doing new business. Besides, the legal problems can also come from the potential investors when they have to make decisions for investing into a startup. The following are some of the core subjects I have seen, as: (i) Incorporation; (ii) Intellectual Property; (iii) Raising Capital; (iv) Science and Technology laws and policies; (v) Transactions (including import and export); (vi) Labour and (vii) Tax Issues, etc.

Pls send the message for the full version

danh sách diễn đàn rao vặt gov chất lượng